Windows File Server Monitoring and Auditing
Securely track the File Servers for access, changes to the documents in their files and folder structure, shares and permissions. View from the exclusive file audit reports with 50+ search attributes and filter based on user / file server / custom / share based reporting for crisp detailed information. Also, get instant email alerts on File Servers activities upon unauthorized actions / access to critical files folders. Find answers to the vital 4W’s – ‘Who effected what change in File Server, when and from where’.
- Detailed forensics of all changes / failed attempts to file create, delete, modification and folder structure
- Track file and folder access permissions owners
- Audit Windows Failover Clusters for a secure, downtime-free and a compliant network environment
- Monitor EMC Servers, NetApp Filers CIFS files / folders create, modify and delete, change permissions etc.,
Audit and administer the crucial Windows File Server Failover Clusters. Monitor the business-critical files access / modifications trails. Track the file modifications to file / folder permissions changes! Monitor the network ‘file / folder, shares permission’ modifications! Audit the complete Windows File Server Failover Clusters setup with simple, detailed, easy-to-understand Compliance specific audit reports along with alerts.
- An assortment of Failover Cluster audit, alerts and filter-based reporting capabilities
- Detailed forensics of approved unapproved changes in file and folder structure
- Automate tracking of changes through scheduled reports
- Meet SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GLBA Compliance Requirements
Centrally audit, monitor and report the changes on NetApp Filer CIFS Shares. View pre-configured audit reports and get instant alerts on every possible NetApp Filer CIFS files / folders create, modify and delete, change permissions etc., The reports and alerts contain a thorough event analysis which helps to quickly assess the situation for a better situation control. Meet security and IT Compliance needs with Compliance specific audit reports and submit the reports as XLS, CSV, PDF and HTML formats.
- Monitor NetApp Filers changes to files, shares, accesses and permissions
- Detailed audit trails of approved unapproved changes in file and folder structure
- Schedulable reports e-mail alerts on critical changes
- Meet SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FISMA, GLBA Compliance requirements
Monitoring the EMC (VNX/VNXe/Celerra) storage devices is very critical for the confidential organizational datas’ stored. Keep a track of every successful and failed attempt to access, modify, move, copy and rename files / folders along with auditing the settings permission changes is very crucial. With the pre-configured audit reports and instant alerts, instantly know WHO is making WHAT change WHEN from WHERE. Ensure security and meet various Compliance regulations.
- Track every file / folder access / modifications by Admin, Users, Helpdesk, HR etc.,
- iew pre-configured reports and set email alerting for changes to monitored folders / files
- Meet PCI, SOX, GLBA, FISMA, HIPAA Compliance with audit reports in XLS, CSV, PDF and HTML formats
- Archive AD event data to save on disk space and view historical reports for security and forensics
SMBs or Large organizations have to comply with industry specific Compliance Act like SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI-DSS, FISMA . With our Compliance specific pre-configured reports and alerts, we ensure your network is under 24/7 audit with periodic security reports and email alerts as standard procedure.
A Few Compliance Specific Reports
SOX Recent User Logon Activity, Logon Failures, Administrative User Actions, Domain Policy Changes, User Management, Logon History, Changes on Member Server
HIPAA All File or Folder Changes, Computer Management, OU Management, Logon Duration, Group Management, Terminal Services Activity
GLBA Local Logon Failures, Folder Permission Changes, Folder Audit Setting Changes (SACL), Successful File Read Access, Domain Policy Changes
PCI-DSS Logon history, Logon Failures, Successful File Read Access, Changes on Member Server, Radius Logon History (NPS)
FISMA Administrative User Actions, Failed Attempt to Delete File, Failed Attempt to Write File, All File or Folder Changes, Computer Management
File Server Audit Reports
Shown here are the File Servers, Failover Clusters, NetApp Filers, EMC Servers audit reports to give you a view into the file folder, permission changes and the various filters you can apply to further pin-point information.
All File or Folder Changes
Successful File Read Access
Failed attempt to Read File
Failed attempt to Write File
Failed attempt to Delete File
200+ ready-to-use audit reports for security, forensics Compliance