Best Undergraduate Business Schools in the U.S.
Find schools that offer these popular programs
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Business Economics
- Business Finance
- Business Management and Operations
- Business Marketing
- Business Support and Administrative Services
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information System Management
- International Business
- Sales and Merchandising
- Specialized Sales
Undergraduate business programs typically include a core set of classes in finance, economics, accounting, management and marketing. They usually lead to a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business.
1. University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA
School Highlight: Students at this university’s Wharton Business School will be required to study a foreign language.
In 2015, the University of Pennsylvania had the number one undergraduate business school in the country, according to U.S. News World Report. Undergraduate students can pursue a generalized Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Economics, which offers concentrations in 20 areas, including public policy and business, business ethics and legal studies, real estate, retailing and statistics. Additional school features include the chance to establish professional contacts at recruiting events or use the school’s alumni database to gain advice from business professionals.
2. University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, IN
School Highlight: This university offers approximately 50 centers, institutes and academic support groups.
Undergraduates can earn a BBA with a major in accounting, information technology or management consulting; majors in marketing, finance or entrepreneurship are also available. Students can also pursue research opportunities and study abroad programs in Egypt, Japan or other locations.
Top Undergraduate Business Schools
Undergraduate programs in business usually give students a thorough understanding of all aspects of the field, and most include.
Business certificates are available at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Find out more about these programs to decide.
Read about some of the best schools for business, which can help students prepare for leadership positions at public and.
Learn about the top schools for business, which can help students prepare for careers in management, finance, marketing and.
- B.S. Accounting
- B.S. Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- B.S. Business Administration – No Specialization
- B.S. General Studies – Business
- B.S. General Studies – Entrepreneurship
- B.S. General Studies – Marketing
- A.S. Business
- A.S. General Studies – Business
- A.S. Accounting
- A.S. General Studies – Entrepreneurship
- A.S. General Studies – Marketing
- View more
- BA in Business Administration – Management
- BA in Accounting
- BA in Business Administration – International Business
- BA in Business Administration – Human Resources
- BA in Business Administration – Marketing
- Business Administration, BA – Management
- AA in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business for Secondary Education
- BS in Applied Management
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Admin.
- BS in Entrepreneurial Studies
- BS in Finance and Economics
- View more