- Pay now or later on most rooms
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Price Guarantee
Top cities in Canada
All cities in Canada
Areas in Canada
States in Canada
Hotels in Canada
- – Nightly rates/ price
- – Location within Canada
- – Cities in Canada
- – Top attractions in Canada
- – Hotels in different areas of Canada
- – Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Canada/li>
- – Star rating
- – Amenities
- – Hotel name & chain
- – Theme (business, luxury, romantic. )
As well as our Hotels.com guest reviews, we also display Expedia Canada reviews for hotels and also the TripAdvisor Canada reviews score for each of our 0 hotels.
- – Up to the minute hotel rates & availability
- – In depth hotel information and photos
- – Detailed maps showing the locations of your hotel in Canada and the nearest transport and landmarks
When booking your holiday in Canada with Hotels.com you may also earn free nights by joining the Hotels.com Welcome Rewards program – It’s free to join and only takes 2 minutes to sign up and when you stay 10 nights you receive 1 night free*. So a 10 night stay in Canada can get you a free night for your next trip away.
- – Confirmation with the reservation details of your Canada hotel booking
- – Contact details for your hotel
- – Directions to your hotel
- – Information on nearby attractions and restaurants to your accommodation
To make the most of our service, download our mobile & tablet apps and sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to receive the latest Canada deals and Hotels.com Canada discount codes.
Canada travel guides
Where to Stay in Victoria – Waterfront Hotels, Family-Friendly Motels, and Heritage Homes
Victoria is brimming with places to stay, whatever your taste and budget. You can go for a waterfron.
Where to Stay in Kelowna – Luxury Resorts, Cozy Ski Chalets, and Modern Hotels
Kelowna is a place where people appreciate the finer things in life, like delicious food made with f.
Harbour Views and Budget-Friendly Comfort – Where to Stay in Halifax
Whether you’re planning an elegant vacation or a low-key getaway, you’ll find a wide range of option.
Victoria Shopping Guide – From Independent Boutiques and Bookstores to Produce Markets and Fashion Malls
Shopping in Victoria can mean popping in and out of indie boutiques or visiting a market and stockin.
Victoria Attractions – Discovering the City’s Harbor, Heritage, and Natural Beauty
When you visit Victoria, you can explore grand Edwardian architecture or kayak past floating homes a.