budget hotels, hostels, apartments and b width: 250px; margin: 0 10px 5px 0;” src=”http://www.paris35.com/assets/img/articles/home-paris-pont.jpg” /> Paris has certainly been transformed since Hemingway’s sojourn in the City of Light. yet the French capital still retains both a seductive, opulent charm, its profound sense of historical importance and continues to be one of the world’s key financial and commercial centres, as well as an important player in the European Community. Perhaps no other city in the world has so many recognizable monuments – the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre,Opera and Sacre Coeur to name but a few.
Multicultural Capital To visit Paris is to experience a living testament to a unique and highly influential architectural, artistic and cultural heritage that has been home to a plethora of historic luminaries such as Balzac, Zola, Victor Hugo, Rimbaud, Jean Paul Sartre, Camus and Malraux, a city striving to keep up in the global race, a sophisticated, diverse, multicultural 21st century city convinced of its cultural significance .
Indulge the Senses Experience breathtaking views of Paris from the summit of Montmartre. the hilltop village immortalized by its artistic community where Picasso, Toulouse Lautrec and Van Gogh once resided, the romance of a river boat trip on the Seine, and the other-worldly charm of Ile-de-la-Cite. Enjoy exclusive shopping on rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, and the grand department stores of Boulevard Haussmann. the romance of the Latin Quarter and the chic café culture of the Marais. Live the multicultural Paris vibe in Belleville and Menilmontant, the hectic pace of night time Paris around Place de la Bastille and the endearing chaos of Les Marche aux Puces flea market at Porte de Clignancourt.
- Champs-Elys es
- Hotel Harvey 75.03
- H tel Des Deux Avenues 42.76
- Hotel de la F licit 88.03
- Gare de Lyon
- Hotel de l Aveyron 31.02
- Hotel Corail 38.98
- Paris Hotel Le M diterraneen 47.79
- Gare du Nord
- Hotel Gerando 39.82
- H tel Faubourg 216-224 41.50
- Hotel d Amiens 44.01
- H tel Des Arts Montmartre 27.25
- Studio Montmartre-Sacr Coeur 39.82
- Smart Place Paris Hostel Budget Hotel 30.18
Hotels near popular Paris tourist attractions
All Paris places of interest Areas of Paris
Why is paris35.com better than using other booking portals?
– We focus only on low-cost budget accommodation at a target price of £35.00 per person per night.
– Easy-to-use, safe reliable reservation system, with no fuss, no delays.
– We specialise in reliable accommodation at rates you can afford. Clean hotels. hostels. bed breakfast. guest houses and apartments at competitive prices.
– We continuously monitor our establishments, by means of reviewing the guest comments, and through personal visits to the places we work with.