LAS VEGAS: Enjoy luxury on a tight budget in Las Vegas
For your visit to Las Vegas, you will have the ability to choose from the largest number of hotels in one city, in the world. That guarantees your ability to find the best room for the best price, hands down. With monorail system and public transportation, you re connected to all major casinos and attractions.
Cheap hotel deals! Never pay full price for your hotel again!
- New Deals Every Day
- 24hr customer care
- No change or cancel fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Over 350,000 properties
- Credit card safety
Book Cheap hotel in Las Vegas
The best Las Vegas deals
- Las Vegas Tonight stay deals
44 Hotel Deals Available
When to Visit Based on Price
Low Season: October through November and January through May are less busy. Average Daily Rates of:
- 2 Star: $16-$110
- 3 Star: $40-$139
- 4 Star: $90-$169
High Season: June through September offers the best weather, and destination for families. Average Daily Rates of:
- 2 Star: $21 -$149
- 3 Star: $48 -$198
- 4 Star: $119 -$310
Magic Savings Tip: Gamblers and pool goddess s, book your trip in heat of summer. However, watch out for big conventions and headliners bringing occasional higher rates. Keep in mind, all the major hotels are competing for your reservation, because they don t make money on the room, rather how much you loose in their casino.
Sights you mustn t miss
Fun things to do
Visit the Old Town Las Vegas and original casino hotels there or take a guided tour and hear the history of Vegas, complete with stories of gangsters and the bodies buried in the desert. Maybe it was Paris that you really wanted to visit, so take a trip to the top of the Eifel Tower.
Wine and Dine Tips
- Picasso at Bellagio Resort Hotel
If the Wine Spectator can repeatedly award this restaurant for the best wine list, then surely the fine dining will exceed your expectations too.
Enjoy the fine artwork hanging on the walls as you sip your way through that prime steak.
If you haven t heard of Chef Emeril Lagasse, where have you been? One of the top Chef s in the world, Emeril s restaurant Delmonico and Wine Stewart will assist you in pairing that perfect steak with only the best wines of the world.
A Charlie Palmer restaurant that will leave you satisfied beyond desire, both with the dining options, as well as his tower of wines. You may find that you have spent a great deal of your gambling monies, but be so happy you dined here, that you just won t care.
Where to Stay
Resorts on every block are competing for your reservation meaning even a modest budget will allow you to experience the glamorous life.
- If you want to spend a weekend living in decadence, book into the Flamingo Hilton Hotel or MGM Grand. Combined with seeing a Broad-way style show like Love Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage will see you living the high life.
- For those less concerned with where you sleep, consider booking into a smaller hotel to increase your spending money. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino removes some of the extravagance of the larger resorts but keeps you close to The Strip and still has an in-house casino.
- For an eco-friendly option, choose between the Palazzo Hotel and the Aria Hotel. Both have been given LEED certification for their environmental approaches, which is impressive in a city that glows with neon lights.