Cloud Computing: The Future of IT
SG-Data Centre-Virtualized Multi-Tenant Data Center
Virtualized Multi-Tenant Data Center
Cisco and ecosystem partners offer pre-integrated, ready-to-use solutions to build an enterprise cloud easily, reliably, and cost-effectively. (2:33 min)
Get the Flash Player
Cloud computing profoundly transforms the way in which information and services are consumed and provided. It can help you:
- Lower costs by using energy and resources more efficiently
- Enhance agility, growth, and profitability
- Simplify operations and management
- Ensure resilient and trusted collaboration
Cisco takes a pragmatic approach to cloud computing based on delivering the following capabilities:
- Software as a service (e.g. WebEx)
- Platform as a service (e.g. Unified Service Delivery)
- Foundational cloud infrastructure (e.g. Unified Fabric and Unified Computing System)
Explore how Cisco can help you realize the value delivered by cloud computing.
NEW Cloud White Paper
Learn how the power of cloud computing can help your business earn more revenue and achieve faster time to market.
Deploying Secure Multi-Tenancy
Cisco, NetApp, and VMware solution secures cloud-based data and applications while sharing virtualized server, network, and storage.
Cisco’s Cloud Vision
CTO Padmasree Warrior discusses roles for Cisco and the network in cloud computing.
Cisco Unified Service Delivery
Cut costs and optimize resource use with new cloud-related business models