#book a hotel
How many points do you need for a free night?
The amount of points required to redeem Standard Room Rewards varies by hotel, room, booking and stay date. It is easier than ever to find out where and when you can redeem HHonors Points on your next stay with these tools:
- Use the Standard Room Rewards Point Pricing Tool to search your destination or hotel name and travel dates, and we ll show you how many points you ll need to redeem your free night. Please note: this tool is currently being updated and may be missing new hotels or displaying previous point prices for hotels that were modified prior to June 2015.
- Check the Standard Room Rewards Update page to see the Hilton Portfolio s newest redemption hotels, and any recent category changes for our current hotels.
The chart below shows you how many points are required for a free night in each category.
STANDARD ROOM REWARDS
70,000 to 95,000 Points
Where there is a point range within a category, hotels may have seasonal pricing. The number of HHonors Points may vary depending if the stay is during a peak or off-peak period.
Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free 1 on Standard Reward Stays of 5 consecutive nights or more.
How can I get to a rewards stay even faster?
You can use Points Money Rewards to book a Standard Room using a combination of HHonors Points and money 2. For example:
- A weekend back home for 8,000 Points and US$30 a night instead of 20,000 points a night
- An urban adventure for 20,000 Points and US$85 a night instead of 50,000 points a night
- An escape to the beach for 32,000 Points and US$150 a night instead of 80,000 points a night.
To learn more about how to earn and redeem HHonors Points for rewards, please visit Frequently Asked Questions .
1 Free night value based on the average nightly value of the stay (up to 4 free nights on a stay of 20 consecutive nights within the same stay). This benefit can be used on an unlimited number of stays annually. See HHonors Program Terms Conditions for additional details.
2 Availability varies by hotel, booking and stay date.
HOW TO BOOK A REWARD STAY Expand Collapse
To book your hotel reward stay, follow these simple steps.
RESERVE YOUR REWARD STAY ONLINE
- In the reservations form above, check the box labeled Use HHonors Points.
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click the Find button to view hotel availability. Each room listing shows the amount of HHonors Points required for a free night, as well as the regular room rate.
- Complete your reservation.
When you book your stay, HHonors Points are deducted immediately from your account.
RESERVE YOUR REWARD STAY BY PHONE
Call +1-800-HHONORS (+1-800-446-6677, toll-free in the United States) or contact your local Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center. Tell the reservations agent that you will be using HHonors Points to book your stay.
After you finish booking your stay, you can review your reservation online.
With Room Upgrade Rewards, upgrading to a premium room or suite is just as easy as booking a reward stay. After you have a confirmed reservation, you can then guarantee a room upgrade online or by phone using HHonors Points. Please note: Room Upgrade Rewards are not available for rooms booked with advanced purchase discounts.