Joliet Area Community Hospice brought he FIRST free-standing
Hospice Home in the State of Illinois to our community,
The JACH Hospice Home is a home-like facility designed to provide short term care to terminally ill patients who are experiencing pain or symptoms related to their terminal illness that is not manageable at home. Hospice patients can also be admitted to the Hospice Home for short term respite care.
Patient Guest Information
The Hospice Home has 16 private patient bedrooms,( all with private bathrooms, with sleeping accommodations for family members), a family room, living room, dining room, kitchen, patient spa room, children s playroom and a solace room for patient and family use. Although we understand that there truly is no place like home for our patients and their families, we strive to provide the next best thing.
Hospice Home Photo’s
Levels of Care at Hospice Home
- In-Patient Care provides Short term pain control or management of uncontrolled acute clinical problems which can t be managed at home.
- Residential Care provides routine care for patient. This level of care, here at the Hospice Home, is dependent on bed availability with room and board the responsibility of the patient/family.
- Respite Care provides Caregiver/family relief from home care for a maximum of 5 days. The hospice team determines the appropriateness of the level and setting of care for the patient.
Every patient and family served by Joliet Area Community Hospice Home will:
- Receive around the clock support from our hospice team of physicians, nurses, social workers, chaplains, certified nursing aides, and volunteers.
- Stay in a private room with accommodations for overnight guests;
- Take comfort in knowing they are in a secure environment;
- Be surrounded by the tranquil beauty of the landscaped grounds, regardless of the season.
250 Water Stone Circle Joliet, IL 60431
JACH Hospice Home 815-460-3225
JACH Main Offices 815-740-4104 (f) 815-740-4107