The School of Education offers several Master’s degree programs, both full- and part-time, that will help put you on the path to your dream career as an educator. Learn more about our available programs by visiting the links below.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) — with concentrations in Elementary Education and Secondary Education (in a variety of subject areas)
- Master of Science in Special Education — with concentrations leading to both certification and non-certification
- Master of Science in Counseling — with concentrations in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling
- Master of Science in Education — with concentrations in:
- School Administration and Supervision
- Gifted Education
- Technology for Educators (online)
- Educational Studies (individualized interdisciplinary program of study and Independent Schools options)
- Educational Studies (online Teach For America , online TNTP and Urban Teachers collaborations).
- Master of Education in the Health Professions (MEHP) — representing an innovative collaboration among five Johns Hopkins University schools (Business, Education, Medicine, Nursing and Public Health), the MEHP program prepares the next generation of health professionals to teach effectively in school and training programs in medicine, public health, nursing and other health-related professions.
Johns Hopkins University School of Education
2800 North Charles Street, Baltimore MD 21218