Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Officially recognized as Hawai i s Most Hawaiian Hotel, Kaanapali Beach Hotel combines charming Hawaiian atmosphere with an ideal oceanfront location and attentive staff.
Honeymooners, adventurers, sun and culture seekers alike enjoy the warmth of aloha that can only be found at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.
Hotel guest can participate in a wide variety of free daily Hawaiian activities including hula lessons, lei making, lauhala weaving, cultural garden tours and more. Each evening, enjoy our complimentary hula show and Hawaiian entertainment under the stars at the Tiki Courtyard.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, lanai, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron ironing board, cable TV, high-speed internet access, and in-room safe.
Dining at the open-air Tiki Terrace Restaurant features award-winning cuisine and live music for dancing under the stars. Children age 5 and younger eat all meals free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Aloha Passport for Kids is an activity program, offered year round and free for all children 12 years and younger.
GUEST SERVICES AMENITIES
• 418 rooms and 14 suites
• Non-smoking rooms available
• Restaurant / Poolside Bar Grill
• Spa Salon Massage Services
• Meeting room: 600 sq. ft.
• Business services: copies, faxing, and available computers
• Children 17 under free when sharing room with parents
• Complimentary Welcome Breakfast for guest stays three days or longer
• Free Farewell Lei Ceremony
• Check-out 11:00 a.m.
• Whale shaped swimming pool
• Beach Activities Center and Rentals
• Adjacent to 36 Holes of Championship Golf
• Hawai i s Most Hawaiian Hotel (Waiaha Foundation)
• 2013 Certificate of Excellence (Trip Advisor)
• #1 Best Value in Hawai i (Travel Leisure)
• Best Places to Stay Gold List (Condé Nast Traveler)
• Best Resort for Hawaiian Cultural Vacation (TravelAge West Wave Award)
• Best Sunday Champagne Brunch (Maui News)
• Best Kama aina Discount For Lodging (Maui News)
• #1 Best Budget Hotel (Hawaii Magazine)
• #1 Hotel with the Best Aloha Spirit (Hawaii Magazine)