Global Marketing Management, Graduate Certificate
The Global Marketing Management graduate certificate introduces innovative marketing concepts, focusing on Internet-enabled approaches combined with the marketing skills necessary for today’s highly competitive and international environment. You will learn Internet-based marketing skills such as web design, SEO, and SEM, and develop an appreciation for the power of social media. Through partnerships with universities around the world, the program offers a truly unique opportunity to take online courses in English with MBA students worldwide, learning about marketing and business in Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In our specially designed international course series, you will learn from partner university professors while engaging with students employed in the region’s corporations. The certificate is truly an exciting opportunity to learn the new marketing skills necessary for competition in today’s highly sophisticated web environment—while engaging with fellow students around the globe.
Students who complete the Graduate Certificate in Global Marketing Management will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of opportunities offered by the Internet and various digital business strategies and technologies.
- The technical skills to be able to write and put into operation enterprise Internet strategy.
- Skills and abilities necessary to operate in a global environment and use a broad range of innovative marketing techniques.
- Specific marketing skills and related marketing concepts, including social media marketing.
- The knowledge necessary to optimize websites for various search engine functions, and engage in a broad range of innovative marketing techniques.
- Knowledge and expertise of international marketing and management that enables successful competition in the global economy.
Why Choose BU’s Graduate Certificate in Global Marketing Management?
- Boston University certificate programs comprise just four courses (16 credits) and provide essential skills and capabilities in high-growth industry areas. Certificate programs also provide a pathway to Metropolitan College management degree programs.
- Learning from expert faculty from MET’s Department of Administrative Sciences, students will gain the marketing skills necessary for today’s highly competitive and international environment.
- Online certificate programs share courses and instructors with MET’s master’s degree programs in management, ranked among the nation’s Best Online Graduate Business Programs (Excluding MBAs) by U.S. News World Report in 2017.
Watch what students have to say on why they choose the graduate program in Global Marketing Management offered by Boston University s Metropolitan College.