EdD/PhD, Leadership: Organizational Leadership Specialization
The doctoral program in leadership with a specialization in organizational leadership curriculum is both strategically focused and innovative, aligning contemporary leadership theory with today’s best leadership practices. The coursework offers students the opportunity to identify and achieve personal learning objectives and professional goals as well as the opportunity to make immediate and significant contributions to their organizations.
Offered as a specialization within the EdD/PhD program in leadership, the organizational leadership specialization will develop scholar practitioners who will grow their organizations by incorporating various methods of strategic planning and forecasting, innovative change initiatives, organizational diagnostic strategies and purposeful reform interventions.
The specialization in organizational leadership is designed to equip students with the:
- Knowledge of leadership theory and best practices.
- Appreciation of leadership history. research, implementation and evaluation.
- Ethical framework for effective strategic decision making and organizational forecasting.
- Ability to analyze trends. regression, growth management and systemic change agenda.
In addition to the overall objectives of the leadership department and its programs, students will acquire the following knowledge, skills and competencies in the Leadership program’s specialization organizational leadership:
- Apply and analyze knowledge of the social and political contexts of organizational culture and decision-making to enhance high-performing organizations.
- Conduct strategic research and evaluation of organizations in order to interpret and apply results to strengthen competitive advantage.
- Implement and assess organizational change and development initiatives and reform efforts.
- Lead and facilitate the development of learning organizations by promoting creativity and adaptability to ensure effective organizational performance.
The doctoral degree specialization in organizational leadership is intended for students who have selected to study organizational growth and development from theoretical and systemic perspectives. The specialization curriculum is strategic and innovative in its focus and content in order to prepare students to make continuous improvements within the organizations they serve.
lt;div style=”display:inline;” gt; lt;img height=”1″ width=”1″ style=”border-style:none;” alt=”” src=”http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/viewthroughconversion/980525876/?value=0 amp;amp;guid=ON amp;amp;script=0″ / gt; lt;/div gt;
img style= display: none; alt= src= https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1480415305597122 amp;ev=PageView amp;noscript=1 height= 1 width= 1 /> /p>” IModifiedTrackable.IsModified=”False” IsDeleted=”False” IsPendingPublish=”False” IsReadOnly=”True” Language=”en” MasterLanguage=”en” MixinInstance=”EPiServer.DataAbstraction.RuntimeModel.ContentMixin” Name=”Facebook Pixel Block” ParentLink=”14198″ Property=”EPiServer.Core.PropertyDataCollection” Saved=”05/25/2016 13:34:36″ SetChangedOnPublish=”False” ShouldBeImplicitlyExported=”True” StartPublish=”05/25/2016 13:34:22″ Status=”Published” StopPublish=”” Title=””>