A Private Island Paradise
Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay in the heart of San Diego, Paradise Point Resort Spa features comfortable bungalow-style guestrooms amidst lush, tropical gardens, tranquil lagoons, and one mile of sandy beach next door to SeaWorld. Scattered across our 44-acre island, you’ll find plenty of room to roam and relax with five swimming pools, beach bonfire pits, a marina, five dining venues, an award-winning spa and endless recreation options.
Paradise Point and its amenities offer a unique San Diego vacation experience for both families and couples with a location that is secluded, yet centrally situated; the airport, downtown San Diego and top attractions including Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Balboa Park are all just minutes away from our Mission Bay shores.
Enjoy massages, facials and island rituals at The Spa at Paradise Point.
Taste unique flavors, craft cocktails and island-inspired dishes at Tidal.
Stay in Paradise Point’s renovated guest rooms and experience a reimagined island escape.
Get Social With Us
Sign up for Destination Delivers to receive members-only promotions, exclusive offers and VIP benefits to hotels and resorts in the Destination collection, including Paradise Point Resort & Spa. Plus, receive travel tips tailored to your specific preferences. For more information, or to sign up, visit the Destination Delivers website.
We empower guests to continually expand their world through experiences that are distinctive and, above all, genuinely true to place.
Sign up for Destination Delivers, our hotel loyalty club, and elevate your stay with exclusive members only benefits.
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel Conference Center – Tempe
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch – Scottsdale
- Carmel Valley Ranch – Carmel
- Hotel De Anza – San Jose
- L Auberge Del Mar – Del Mar
- Paradise Point Resort Spa – San Diego
- Resort at Squaw Creek – Olympic Valley
- Terranea Resort – Rancho Palos Verdes
- Town and Country San Diego – San Diego
- Christiania at Vail – Vail
- Destination Residences Snowmass – Snowmass Village
- Destination Resorts Vail – Vail
- Manor Vail Lodge – Vail
- The Gant – Aspen
- The Stonebridge Inn – Snowmass Village
- Vail Residences at Hotel Talisa – Vail
- Destination Residences Hawaii – Wailea
- Wailea Beach Villas – Wailea
- The Royal St. Charles Hotel – New Orleans
- Cliff House – Cape Neddick
- Villa del Sol Resort Zihuatanejo – Zihuatanejo, Guerrero
- North Carolina
- Rizzo Center – Chapel Hill
- The Carolina Inn – Chapel Hill
- Sunriver Resort – Sunriver
- South Carolina
- Wild Dunes Resort – Isle of Palms
- Hotel Derek – Houston
- La Cantera Resort Spa – San Antonio
- Newpark Resort – Park City
- Stowe Mountain Lodge – Stowe
- Lansdowne Resort and Spa – Leesburg
- Quirk Hotel – Richmond
- Motif Seattle – Seattle
- Skamania Lodge – Stevenson
- Suncadia Resort – Cle Elum
- Woodmark Hotel Still Spa – Kirkland
- Washington DC
- The Embassy Row Hotel – Washington
Make A Reservation
Whether the occasion calls for a special, romantic dinner for two overlooking the glittering, moonlit Mission Bay or an island-inspired casual restaurant for the whole family, Paradise Point offers diverse dining options for San Diego locals and guests of our Mission Bay resort. Enjoy our signature beach restaurant Tidal, a laid-back dining experience at the waterfront Barefoot Bar Grill, or quick eats at the poolside Tropics Cantina or Caveman Pizza Company.
Nestled in the lush, tropical foliage that surrounds Paradise Point’s island resort is a premier spa vacation destination where exotic rituals from islands around the world and local San Diego influences collide. The result is The Spa at Paradise Point – an intimate and inviting San Diego day spa sanctuary voted one of the top 100 U.S. resort spas by Cond Nast Traveler.
With the backdrop of a lush oasis, exotic treatment rooms, and cooling sea breezes, the professionally trained spa therapists will lull you into a sense of well-being and relaxation.