#how to start a hospice business
Start a Non-Medical Home Care Business
We developed our own successful non-medical home care agency. a home health care agency, hospice agency, transportation, GAFC and DME just to name a few. Our home health care agencies are CHAP Accredited and our Non-Medical Home Care Agency is Private Duty Accredited.
- Setup of Incorporation or LLC, Tax ID and NPI number for your home care business.
- Human Resources/HR Setup And Hiring Materials including but not limited to one on one training, video training, and customized high quality documents developing all aspects of your human resource department. This includes up-to-date. professionally bound, HR packets as well as other forms and documents.
We Prepare Your Agency For Operation
Operational Forms And Documents:
- Everything required to successfully operate a home care agency, customized for your business.
Policies Procedures In Hard Copy And Word Format:
- Complete State specific home care policies and procedures, customized by our home care consultants, then professionally designed, proof read and printed by one of the nations leading design firms.
- **Note: Other home care consultants print their policies on a standard office printer and do not spend the extra time or money to have their home care policies professionally edited by a third party. We are the only home care consultants who will provide your home care policies and procedures to you in Word format so you can make changes to your home care policies when necessary .
1 Year Home Care Software Subscription
- Provided for you at our cost: ADLware – Home Care Software, developed by the highest rated home health care software company – Kinnser.
- **Note: Other consultants offer discounted rates, but they will not pay for the software.
We Get Your Home Care Agency Licensed
Complete State Home Care Business License Applications
- We complete and submit your state’s Home Care Business License Application for you.
Pre-license Home Care Survey Preparation
- Phone reviews to prepare for and assure compliance in your state
Home Care Consultation During Live State Survey
- We make sure we are available to you during your on-site state survey to answer questions and provide support.
Completion Of Any Necessary Plans Of Correction
- After the state home care business license survey, a Plan of Correction may be required as a condition to receive your home care business licensure.
Post Licensure Review And Education
- A Plan of Correction is just the first step to successful licensure. We take the necessary time to help educate you on industry best practices .
- **Note: Where other home care consultants take on too many clients to allow time for teaching and support, CHC does the work for you and then reviews and teaches you best practices. Our Goal: To assure your compliance beyond the startup process .
We Get Your Home Care Agency Accredited
CHAP Accreditation For Your Home Care Agency.
- We give all of our home care agency clients the option of becoming CHAP Accredited. This is not a requirement in most states, however, some states, such as New Jersey, are now requiring CHAP Accreditation. Other states, including Massachusetts, will not allow participation in state Medicaid programs, such as MassHealth, unless you achieve CHAP Accreditation.
We Make Sure You Compete STRONG
Your logo will be provided by one of the nations highest quality healthcare design firms. These logos are customized just for you by a healthcare design firm with a team of marketing experts and graphic designers. Unlike other home care consultants, we pay professionals to produce your marketing materials, not amateurs.
You will receive 1000 professionally designed, high quality, glossy brochures, customized for your home care agency. These are professionally designed and printed trifold brochures.
You will receive 1000 professionally designed, high quality, glossy business cards, customized for your home care agency by one of the nations leading healthcare marketing firms. These are not vista print cards, they are high quality and customized for you.
Professionally Designed Website
* For ease of use, pricing, and the most time efficient design process, we advise all clients to purchase their website domain and hosting account through GoDaddy.com
2 Day Sales and Marketing Home Care Business Training
Your training will be hosted and presented by one of the best known sales and marketing coaches in the home care and home health care industry. Learn how to earn new patient referral sources and attract private pay, Medicaid and insurance patients. **Caution: Other home care consultant companies offer outdated marketing training from presenters with little actual industry experience. Always ask about training credentials before you buy!
We Help You Get Paid
We enroll our clients in state Medicaid programs in applicable states. This is a service in our program. Other home care consultants will “guide” or “assist” you in the process, we do it for you.
VA Program Billing And Reimbursement Instructions.
These VA programs allow your home care business to assist veterans who qualify for Veterans Affairs assistance.
While you are taking part in our program and even long after, we are part of your team. We will be by your side to assist you for the lifetime of your agency. and will be happy to answer your questions at no additional cost for as long as your home health care agency is in business.
Advisory: Some home care consultants make promises they cannot keep. They boast about large client lists, but do not employ enough coaches and staff to be there when you need them? At CHC, we have a team of 12 employees and do not take on more than 6 new home care startup clients nationwide per month in effort to manage growth and maximize customer service. Remember, cheap service isn’t good and good service isn’t cheap.
Call Us Today At (617) 477-9594 or email our home care consultants by completing the form below. We will teach you what is required to start a home care business in your state and help you take the first step in making your dream a reality.
Are you interested in starting a home health care business or another type of healthcare business? We can help you with that too!
Call CHC Today for a No-Hassle, Cost Free Consultation.