Credit and Gift Card Processing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Process secure credit and gift card payments directly on your iPhone with the Mercury VirtualTerminalTM application. When you combine this application with an iDynamo secure card reader, your phone becomes a hand-held payment processing device. Accept credit and gift cards anywhere with a WiFi or 3G or higher network connection. Transactions are end-to-end encrypted and meet PCI data security standards.* Email transaction receipts to your customer and yourself. Features include signature capture, automatic end-of-day batch processing, and admin functionality to configure account settings, receipt settings, and email receipt settings. Also available for the iPad and iPod Touch.
You must have a merchant account with Mercury in order to log in and process credit cards on your iOS device. You may only submit transactions for those products/services that your account was underwritten for.
If you already have a merchant account with Mercury, please contact sales support at 800-846-4472 to configure the application on your iOS device and to purchase an iDynamo secure card reader. (The iDynamo secure card reader must be purchased through Mercury.)
To apply for a Mercury merchant account, please sign up now, or call 800-846-4472. Please note that new merchant accounts are subject to a site inspection prior to approval.
– Swipe credit and gift cards with the iDynamo secure card reader authenticator. The iDynamo features Triple DES encryption and protects card data from the moment the card is swiped all the way to authorization.
– Credit transactions include: Sale and Return
– Gift transactions include: Sale, Return, Issue, and Balance.
– Default batch close is time-initiated so that the merchant receives the best rates.
– Signature Capture to help eliminate chargebacks.
– Payment information is encrypted and is not stored on your mobile device.
– Email receipts to your customers and cc/bcc yourself with the sales details and info about your business.
– Free customer service 24/7/365.
Once you download the application, set up and configure your account settings and receive your iDynamo card reader…
1. Login with your MercuryView User ID and Password.
2. To make a Credit Sale, attach the iDynamo card secure card reader, enter the amount, select process, and swipe the customer’s card.
3. Done! Get confirmation and even send customers a customized email receipt with signature capture included.
Also allows for simple processing of Gift transactions and offers other transaction types listed above.
*Use of the Mercury provided iOS application does not remove the user from the scope of PCI security standards or the requirement and responsibility to comply with applicable PCI DSS. For more information, visit the PCI Security Standards Council web site at https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org.
Mercury provides support for the latest version of the application only. Please ensure that you have the most current version of the application.
What’s New in Version 2.1.2
* Relaxed email address field validation
* Fixed Issue with a double request for signature exposed by iOS 8 update
* Fixed layout and keyboard issues with textfields visible with iOS 7
Mercury needs to update soon for ios11!
I like the streamlined app to collect credit card payment from Mercury in my very small business, and the backend system works great for payment.
I keep getting notifications from Apple that this application will no longer work after iOS 11 is released. Apparently this application does not support 64 bit architecture. I’m worried I will no longer be able to use my card swipe device to collect payments. Mercury if you’re reading this review will you please start working on this app and notify your customers that they will be able to continue to swipe credit cards? Thank you
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Jan 08, 2015
Size: 1.2 MB
Seller: Mercury Payment Systems, LLC
© 2012-14 Mercury Payment Systems, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.