#book now pay later hotels
Don’t Pay Until You Stay
Unlike most other hotel reservation websites, we usually do not charge your credit card at the time you make a reservation.xxx
In fact 95% of our reservations do not require an advance payment of any sort.
We do ask for your credit card information to guarantee the first night of your reservation for late arrival. But in most cases, nothing is charged to your credit card until you check out of the hotel.
Some discount rates are an exception to this rule. However, all advance charges are clearly explained before you enter your credit card information. Please read this information carefully.
Debit cards. If you have a credit card, we recommend that you use it rather than a debit card.
If you use a debit card to guarantee your reservation, the hotel may charge your bank account in advance even if your reservation doesn’t require prepayment.
7 reasons to book with us
- Lowest rate guarantee
- No booking fees
- We show all discounts
- No Advance payment for most reservations
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Prompt & personal US customer service
- Cash rewards
- Beware non-refundable hotel reservations that could cost you a lot of money if you change or cancel them.
- Read cancellation policies carefully before you make a reservation.
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Print it and take it with you to the hotel.
- The earlier in the day you check into a hotel, the more likely you will get a room or suite that matches your preferences.
2016 HotelGuides.com, Inc. All rights reserved.