Send better emails with ezymsg email marketing solutions
ezymsg is an online database management service and email marketing agency solution that helps businesses to market their products and services more effectively to the most appropriate target audience. If you’re looking to send email newsletters, press releases, bulk email product updates or all of the above, our custom-designed, direct email marketing templates, real-time response trackers and user-friendly features ensure you impress your audience and grow your business. As one of the leading Australian email marketing companies with over 11 years experience, we re committed to delivering email marketing services that get results enquire about our effective marketing software solutions today.
Scheduled sends, CRM functionality and more! Click here to discover how the advanced features of our direct email marketing software ensure you get the most out of your campaign.
The 30 Magic Marketing Words You Should Be Using
Savvy business owners, copywriters, and designers know how language influences emotions and persuades action. Certain words and phrases are time-tested to boost response and conversion rates almost across the board. Of course, different motivating words and phrases work better in different situations, and it’s up to you to figure out which work best for your business. It isn’t all that difficult to figure out, though: If your intuition doesn’t tell you, your customers will. Test the following 30 “magic marketing words” in your next email, social media or blog post, on a direct-mail postcard or website to see which yields the best response.
- You – Write as though you’re speaking to the customer and about the customer, not about yourself.
- Because – Give customers a reason why they need to take action.
- Free – “Because” we all like free things, right?
- Value – This implies customers are getting something versus losing something (i.e. money when you say “cost” or “price”).
- Guaranteed – Give customers a guarantee to minimize risk perception, so they feel they have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
- Amazing – Customers will respond to something that is incredible.
- Easy – Make it simple for customers to take the next step in the purchasing process, and let them know how much easier life will be with your product or service.
- Discover – This implies there is something new and unknown to the customer, something that has supreme benefits and gives them an edge.
- Act now – Motivate an immediate response with a limited-time offer.
- Everything included/everything you need – This establishes that your product or service is all your customers will have to buy in order to achieve their goal.
- Never – Point out a “negative benefit,” such as “never worry again” or “never overpay again.”
- New – Your product or service is the cutting edge in your industry.
- Save – The most powerful word to showcase monetary savings, or even time savings.
- Proven – Remind customers that your product, service or business is tried-and-true.
- Safe and effective – “Proven” to minimize risk perception for health and monetary loss.
- Powerful – Let customers know that your business, product or service is robust.
- Real results/guaranteed results – Your customers want results, after all.
- Secret – Not everyone succeeds, and there are secrets to success. Let customers know you can reveal those secrets.
- The – This implies your solution is the “end-all-be-all.” Consider the difference: “3 Solutions for Marketing Success”/”The 3 Solutions for Marketing Success.”
- Instant –Instant access or downloads are more appealing than waiting.
- How to – Start off with a solution so customers read the rest of your copy.
- Elite –Your customers are among the best in the world. Invite newbies to join a highly desirable club.
- Premium – Premium helps denote high quality.
- Caused by – If your marketing literature builds a case for your product, transitional phrases such as “caused by,” “therefore,” and “thus” can help reinforce the logic of a purchase.
- More – Do you offer more than your competitors? Let your customers know, because they want the best deal, after all.
- Bargain – Because customers want a great deal, remember?
- No obligation – Create a win-win situation for your customers.
- 100% money-back guarantee – Again, no risk.
- Huge – A large discount or outstanding offer is difficult to resist.
- Wealth – If you’re selling products and services related to money, wealth is a desirable word for customers.
They key to success is to combine these words into phrases that trigger buying behavior. For example: “Get real results instantly – 100% money-back guarantee – act now!” Keep your copy short and sweet, play on emotional triggers with these words and phrases, and you’ll increase your conversion and response rates.
Ready to put your copy to action?
Don t Have a VerticalResponse Account Yet?
It s easy to use and free to get started. Sign up and start sending emails today.
Grow Your Business
Get Marketing Tips
©VerticalResponse, 2001-2017. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to VerticalResponse with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Email Marketing Posts
29 Ways to Collect Email Addresses for Your Newsletter
50 All-Time Great Retail Subject Lines
6 design tips to make your email newsletter visually appealing
Small Business Marketing Posts
Top Marketing Trends in 2016 and What They Mean for Your Small Business
10 retail marketing ideas to boost sales
How to Create an Effective Small Business Advertisement