Frequently Asked Questions
In order to view account information on Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service, the front of your card must have the Wells Fargo Financial Cards logo on it. You can also refer to your statement and verify the mailing address for payments is for Wells Fargo Financial Cards. Other accounts you have with other Wells Fargo affiliates will not be available on Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service. Please refer to information you have from other Wells Fargo affiliates to determine how to access your account information online.
You will be asked to provide account and security information. This information helps us to authenticate you and to provide you with the correct account information.
Call Customer Service at 1-877-906-6055 or mail your request to Wells Fargo Financial Cards, PO Box 5943, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5943.
This is a free service provided to you as a feature of your Wells Fargo Financial Cards Credit Card.
Please use the navigation items on the top of the page. When a user clicks on their browser’s back button, it disconnects you from the web page you’re trying to reach.
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or higher Windows
Netscape versions 5.0 or higher Windows
Firefox Web browser
Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service includes account summary information and your monthly transaction activity. For your convenience, you can also view your transaction activity since the date of your latest paper statement that was mailed to you.
You may also click on the Services tab to request convenience checks or request a copy of your Account Agreement.
If you have questions about charges to your account, transactions on your account or any other account information displayed on this Web site, please call 1-877-906-6055.
To obtain your Personal Identification Number, please call 1-877-906-6055.
If you have a missing credit card, report it immediately to our 24-hour automated Customer Service number, 1-877-906-6055. We will cancel your card and send you a new one.
You are able to download certain information into Quicken . Microsoft Money, and other software that you have installed on your computer. You are responsible for obtaining a valid and separate license agreement with the provider of the Personal Financial Management Software. If you are having technical problems with this software, please contact your software provider.
In the Register Now box, enter your account number in the Account Number field and click Submit.
Complete registration by answering the security questions and creating your User ID and Password.
You must have a valid email address in order to access online services.
A confirmation code will be emailed and you must enter the code before you will be given access to online services.
After registration is complete, you can sign on with your user name and password to access your online services. For your security, the password can be changed at any time under Account Info/Change Password .
After completing the registration process above, simply enter your user name and password in the Sign In fields and click submit.
You may have difficulty signing on if:
1. You entered your user name and password incorrectly. User names and passwords are alphanumeric-case sensitive. If you forget your user name or password, you can still access your account by re-registering with your credit card number.
2. You tried to sign on three times in a row with the incorrect user name or password. In this case, you are locked out of the system. You can still access your account by re-registering with your credit card number.
3. There are problems with your Internet connection or with our system. Try again later.
No. After enrolling, the Account Summary page will be displayed. Simply click on the Add/View Accounts tab. and register your other Wells Fargo Financial Cards accounts.
Once you have added your accounts, you will be directed to the Add/View Accounts page where you will be able to select the account you wish to view.
Please make checks payable to Wells Fargo Financial Cards and include your account number on the check.
Send payments via regular mail to:
Wells Fargo Financial Cards
P.O. Box 660041
Dallas, TX 75266-0041
This address is provided for your convenience. Please refer to your payment coupon and send all future payments to the address shown.
Send any Wells Fargo Financial Cards payments via overnight mail to:
Wells Fargo Financial Cards
Attn: Remittance Processing
334 SW 8th St.
Des Moines, IA 50309
Yes. You may make a payment online, see How do I make an online payment? for details. You may also call customer service at 1-877-906-6055 to make a payment over the phone. Additional fees may apply for phone payments, refer to your cardholder agreement for details or contact customer service. You may also sign up for our Automatic Payment program, please contact customer service for details.
Enroll now and make your payment online any time. Wells Fargo Financial Cards does not charge a fee for this service. Follow these steps to enroll and pay online:
1. Create a User ID. This can be the same as your online account access ID as long as it is alpha/numeric and between 4-20 characters long. When you select your Online Payment User ID, you must remember it exactly (it is case sensitive).
2. You must also supply your name and payment address as they appear on your billing statement, your account number, the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number, an email address and a security question and answer.
3. If you have a Visa, Visa Gold, Visa Platinum, Cash on Demand, NowLine or CrediAcceso account with Wells Fargo Financial Cards, the payment address needed to register with online payments is Wells Fargo Financial Cards, P.O. Box 660041, Dallas, TX 75266-0041. This address is provided for your convenience. Please refer to your payment coupon and send all future payments to the address shown.
If you have an account other than what is listed above, please refer to your billing statement for the payment address.
4. Your Online Payment Password must be between 8- 20 characters and must meet 3 of the 4 following requirements:
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- Special Character
Additional information regarding Online Payments can be found by clicking on the Help/FAQs link for Online Payments:
You may need to disable your pop-up blocker through your Internet Browser. Please contact your Internet Provider on how to disable your pop-up blocker.
You may need to designate www.wellsfargofinancialcards.com as a trusted site.
1. In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options
2. Click the Privacy tab, and then click Edit
3. In Address of Web site, type: https://www.wellsfargofinancialcards.com
Please Note: By designating www.wellsfargofinancialcards.com as a trusted domain, all sites operating under these domains should be treated as trusted sites, including those not expressly covered by the www.wellsfargofinancialcards.com Online Data Policy. You may still need to designate certain sites within these 2 domains as trusted sites in order to permit cookies to be set by them.
On Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service we use advanced encryption techniques to protect your information. In addition to our online security we provide, we require you to validate your identity and identify your account before displaying any transaction activity information online.
To ensure your privacy, your password is masked as you enter it on the screen. For your security, your Wells Fargo Financial Cards Online Customer Service password should be changed once per month. Memorize your password and never write it down or reveal it to anyone, including bank personnel. Wells Fargo Financial Cards will never contact you and ask you to provide your password. Do not let other people use your password. By giving your password to another person, you take full responsibility (until you notify us) for all transactions made by that person or by anyone else to whom they may give your password.