FREE Invoice Template
Whether you are a multinational limited company or a single person sole trader it is important that you have a structured approach to your invoicing or you may lose track of what payments you are waiting for.
Invoicing your clients is a fairly straightforward and simple process, provided you have a good invoice template to work from.
You should keep a record of all the invoices you have sent out along with when you received payment in order to keep track of your finances.
Please use the below template which is based on a VAT rate of 20%:
Please use the below template which is based on a VAT rate of 17.5%:
If you are thinking of buying one of the many online accounting software packages, we’d advise you to read this report first.
If you do choose to set up a limited company. which is exactly what our other 15,000 contractor and freelancer clients have done, you may like to chose SJD to help form your company. Last year alone, more than 3,000 contractors formed their Limited company on our website.
SJD Accountancy are the UK’s largest specialist provider of fixed fee, Limited company accountancy services to contractors; we’ve been acting for contractors across the UK since 1992 and have more than 15,000 clients.
We are the only national specialist firm of contractor accountants with offices nationwide. SJD Accountancy has more qualified staff than any other firm in our market with qualifications from the following major tax and accountancy bodies – ATT, AAT, CTA, ACCA, CA, ACA and FCCA.
- Unlimited face to face meetings. This is a unique service only SJD Accountancy offers – unlimited face to face meetings across the UK – tax is complicated and sometimes only a meeting will do.
- UK’s Largest contractor accountants with more qualified staff. No call centres, no outsourcing, no automated call handling. Simply telephone, email or meet your own dedicated accountant face to face.
- Money back service guarantee . All your telephone calls and emails will be answered the same day or we will make a full refund of that months fee.
- Outstanding reputation. We have won more awards for customer service and accountancy excellence than any other firm in our market, including: Best Acc ount ant for Contractors, Accountant of the Year and Best Professional Service Team to name just a few.
- All inclusive low cost fixed fee accountancy package which includes completion of accounts*, payroll bureau, dividends and corporation tax computations, personal taxation, free bookkeeping software, your own dedicated accountant* and all company returns for a fixed fee starting from £120 plus VAT per month. Check our packages for more detail.
Form your own Limited company with SJD – our same day online company formation service includes company bank account set up, VAT/PAYE registration and advice on optimum share structure.
You may also find the following pages, guides and case studies useful:
- Take home pay calculator – How much could you be taking home
- Contractor FAQ – All your frequently asked questions and their answers
- First time Contracting or Freelancing? – A summary of the alternatives along with pros and cons
- Choosing a contractor accountant – The factors to consider when choosing an accountant
- Step-by-step Guide to Contracting – Download a FREE copy of our guide
- Limited or Umbrella? Can’t decide? – We help you decide which is best for you
- Guide to Contracting – All the best guides to contracting in one place
- Expenses Guide – Know exactly what you can claim
- Umbrella company guide – Everything you ever wanted to know about umbrella company services
- IR35 Guide – A great plain English guide to IR35
*If you would like us to complete your company year end accounts we simply ask that you have been a client of SJD for one year or have made 12 monthly payments. All accountants are part or fully qualified.