Orlando Real Estate
400. 400: true);” valign=”top”>
- (2) B.S. Building Construction, Univ. of Florida
- ASHI Certified Members #204955, #258588
- FABI Registered Professional Inspectors MPI0354, RPI0736, RPI0833
- State Certified Building Contractor CBC056105
- Certified Level 1 Infrared Thermographers #18752, #18967
- Certified Residential Thermographers #2014061902, 2016033101
- ICC Residential Building Inspector #5180744-B1
- ICC Residential Plumbing Inspector #5180744-P1
- State Certified Home Inspectors HI171, HI8396. HI2299, HI9238
- State Certified Mold Assessor MRSA1841
- EPA Certified Renovator RI-8391-10-0022
- ITA Certified Manufactured Home Inspector #102802f
- ITA trained Pool & Spa
- PaRR/FEMA Disaster Housing Inspector
- SBCCI Cert. Rehab. Inspector #1993
- SBCCI Prop. Maintenance & Housing Inspector #056G
- SBCCI Housing Rehab. Code Enforcement Officer #414
- State Certified Radon Measurement Tech R1715
- Combat veteran, Senior Chief, 26 years US Navy
- NAMM Certified Moisture Management Inspectors #6506, #6061
- IICRC #183970 Water Restoration Technician
- Remote Airmen Certification with sUAS Rating #3921525
- Author Tactical Real Estate Negotiator and The Savvy Agent
- As heard on Simanton Real Estate show 660WORL, the Fred Allen Real Estate Show 660WORL, The Handyman Hour with Jeff & Debbie Gold 660WORL.
- As read in The New York Times and CFRI, IRC and FABI Newsletters.
- A thorough technical home inspection that exceeds the highest standards in the industry
- Mold source probability inspection and mold safe insurance policy INCLUDED:
We provide THE most valuable home inspection in Orlando / Central Florida.
We encourage you to compare our services, our products, our education, our inspectors and our technology with anyone else in the area. Others may lead you down the “we’re cheaper” road because that’s all they can compete on. Our worth is not measured by the standards of other inspectors but by the value we provide you.
Not all home inspectors are alike!
Although home inspector web sites may look similar and tout how your home is the largest purchase you will ever likely transact and how important an inspection is, you already know that or you wouldn’t be reading this one.
That’s why we’re different.
Our typical full home inspection is a complete evaluation of the home’s structure and it’s operating systems including the plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems utilizing state of the art inspection equipment, including our infrared thermal imaging cameras. Click on the link to see some examples of defects we find that others cannot.
Our professional home inspection meets or exceeds the highest recognized technical standards in the industry. Real Estate professionals stake their reputation on us everyday. We offer an unbiased report on the condition of the home so you can make an informed buying decision. Our report also classifies each area of concern as minor, moderate, major, health, security or safety concern to help keep things in perspective. Our reports are computer generated on site and bound with digital pictures in our “Rollin’ Offices” so we are able to personally review our findings with you right away. You can expect a typical time frame of about 4-5 hours from start to finish to perform a complete and thorough evaluation.
The more you know, the longer it takes.
Pricing based on square footage, location and age.
We encourage your presence and participation, appreciate your trust and look forward to serving you.
Click on each service for a full description.
Full Home Performance Inspections
Tenant move in/move out inspections document the condition of the home via text, digital images and/or video. Files are printed and emailed to you as a third party documentation service in order to avoid future or present disputes.
Moisture intrusion and mold inspections. We attempt to source your moisture intrusion or moisture migration, document any current and/or potential adverse affects via visual, moisture meter and high resolution infrared thermal imaging. We are also able to take air or swab samples for the presence or amplification of molds.
If your insurance company requires you to obtain a wind mitigation inspection (form 1802), we are certified to perform these. The inspection basically confirms a list of construction methods that if in place can secure you discounts on the wind portion of your home owner�s insurance. Time frame is from � hour to 1.5 hours depending on how much information we can gather prior to the inspection. Cost is $150.
Perform your own safety recall check.
Jon Bolton, Ron Hamel, Bo Passen, Brad Scott, Amanda Rivers, Jacquelyn Brault, Bobbi-Lynn Bolton