IBM SPSS Statistics Standard
Fundamental analytical capabilities for a range of business and research questions
The IBM SPSS Statistics Standard Edition offers the core statistical procedures business managers and analysts need to address fundamental business and research questions. This software provides tools that allow users to quickly view data, formulate hypotheses for additional testing, and carry out procedures to clarify relationships between variables, create clusters, identify trends and make predictions.
The IBM SPSS Statistics Standard edition includes the following key capabilities:
- Linear models offer a variety of regression and advanced statistical procedures designed to fit the inherent characteristics of data describing complex relationships.
- Nonlinear models provide the ability to apply more sophisticated models to data.
- Geospatial analytics techniques enable users to integrate, explore and model location and time data.
- Simulation capabilities help analysts automatically model many possible outcomes when inputs are uncertain, improving risk analysis and decision making.
- Customized tables enable users to easily understand their data and quickly summarize results in different styles for different audiences.
A redesigned landing page makes it easy to find the SPSS Statistics features you need quickly.
Style Output UI
Use conditional formatting to highlight cell background and text within tables based on the cell value.
Draw attention to specific results by applying attributes such as color to individual table cells or rows.
View interactive SPSS Statistics reports via your web browser from smartphones and tablets, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows and Android devices.
Monte Carlo simulation enables you to generate heat maps automatically when displaying scatterplots in which the target, the input or both are categorical.