HSBC Platinum Credit Card
Visit our quick comparison page so you can decide which credit card best suits your needs.
- Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Offers available to new, approved HSBC credit cardholders who apply by. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC lending criteria apply to all credit cards issued by HSBC. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 132 152. Interest rates are valid at the time of publication and are subject to change. HSBC credit card account holders who have previously cancelled their card may be ineligible for these promotional offers.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay.
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- The HSBC Platinum Credit Card was awarded Outstanding Value in the Frequent Flyer $12,000 annual spend category and the Premium $60,000 category.
- 1 To be eligible for the introductory balance transfer rate, the balance transfer request must be made at the time of applying for the new HSBC credit card. The interest rate on the balance transfer applies for 22 months for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card. The balance transfer must be from non-HSBC credit cards. After this period, any balance outstanding from the balance transfer will accrue interest at the cash advance rate (currently. as at and subject to change). HSBC will allocate payments we receive from you to pay off the portion of your balance which attracts the highest interest rate first and subsequently to portions of your balance attracting lower interest rates. This may mean applying any and all payments made to your HSBC credit card account to pay off other transactions such as purchases and cash advances before any balance transfer amount.
- 2 The Balance Transfer Fee will be calculated as a percentage of the balance being transferred to your HSBC credit card account. This fee will be applied at the time the balance is transferred and forms part of your total outstanding balance.
- 3 $99 Annual Fee applies. This will be refunded for customers who apply between 5 May 2017 and. and spend $6000 on eligible purchases within 12 months of account approval. Refunds will be posted automatically within 30 days of eligible spend criteria being met, if your account is current and in good state. Annual fee will then be charged annually on the anniversary of the account opening date, and refunded for customers who spend $6,000 on their card within the following 12 months. Eligible purchases exclude interest free and other promotions, balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, disputed transactions, BPAY and any government fee or charge.
- 4 Rewards Plus Program terms, conditions and points capping limits apply. Eligible purchases exclude interest free and other promotions, balance transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, disputed transactions, BPAY and any government fee or charge.
- 5 Insurance policies are issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708)) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). Terms and conditions. limits and exclusions available at www.hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. HSBC does not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This document provides general information only and does not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Information Booklet available at hsbc.com.au or by calling 1800 648 093.
- 6 home Away Privilege Program terms and conditions apply.
- 7 Depending on when you make your purchases, when your statement is issued, and if you pay off the outstanding balance on your next statement of account on or before the due date. There are no interest free days for cash advances or balance transfers. You will not gain the benefit of the interest free period unless you pay the full balance (including any balance transfer or promotional purchases) by the due date.
- 8 Facility and provider fees and charges may apply. ATM transactions fees may apply for use of non-HSBC ATMs.
- 9 Redemption of HSBC Reward Points for Velocity Points is only available to eligible HSBC Premier or Platinum credit card holders. 1 Velocity Point will be earned for every 2 HSBC Reward Points transferred. A minimum Points transfer requirement applies; members must transfer in blocks of 5,000 or 10,000 HSBC Reward Points. To redeem HSBC Reward Points for Velocity Points, individuals must be a Velocity Member. Membership of Velocity is the Cardholder’s responsibility and is subject to the Velocity Membership Terms Conditions as amended from time to time, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. The redemption of HSBC Reward Points will be administered solely by HSBC and may take up to 5 business days or longer to transfer into the Velocity Membership Account. Once HSBC Reward Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms Conditions and cannot be cancelled or reversed. All Velocity Points redemptions with Velocity Frequent Flyer are subject to availability which may be limited and are subject to Velocity Membership Terms Conditions available at velocityfrequentflyer.com .
Copyright 2017. HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 232595 All rights reserved.