Dental Receptionist Resume
Dental receptionist role is demanding. Dental Receptionist meets and greets the patients. They answer questions of the patients. They take care of scheduling of patient’s next visit to the dentist. They also handle any billing related concerns. There is not specific certificate that is required for dental receptionist. Even if you are a high school graduate, you can apply for this post, but a specific course can be an advantage in this competitive field. Salary factor may vary as per the location and company. Past receptionist experience can be beneficial. You can tailor the resume as per the job requirement.
The sample dental receptionist resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of dental receptionist.
Sample Dental Receptionist Resume 1
Objective: Seeking for a dental receptionist position in leading dental clinic.
Skills and Abilities.
- High level of organization skills
- Precise attention to details
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of dental health and safety legislation and procedure
- Diplomacy and sensitivity while working with patients
- Excellent questioning and servicing techniques
- Good telephonic skills
- Possess courtesy, tact and diplomacy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with pressure
- People management
- High School Diploma from SIV High School, New York
- Certificate Course in Creative Media and Receptionist training
Hipec Dental Clinic
Dental Receptionist (2006-Until now)
Roles and Responsibilities.
- To welcome the patients and greet them
- To help the patients and customers with their needs and answer all their questions
- To maintain patient record and co-workers files
- To communicate well with the patients and co-workers
- To answer all the calls and respond to enquiries quickly
Leo’s Dental Clinic
Dental Receptionist (2004-2006)
Roles and Responsibilities.
- To review the patient’s file
- To study patient dental history and perform necessary tests
- To perform other office administrative duties
- Inform authorities about anything suspicious
- Collecting the due bill payments and explaining the same
- To answer the patients’ queries
- Use photocopier, scanner and fax machines whenever required to help the patients efficiently
Hobbies and Interests.
- Watching cartoons
- Mervin Peter
Dental Assistant, Hipec Dental Clinic
Dentist, Leo’s Dental Clinic
Sample Dental Receptionist Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
To get a position that will unite my skills and knowledge in the costumer-focused settings that greet motivation, firmness and achievement, while at a same time provides encouraging and positive environment.
New York State University
B.Sc. (Bio-Med and Health Human Services) – 2007
- Win XP/2000/98, Microsoft Office/Internet Explorer and different search tools
- Ability to work with minimal control and prioritize work.
- Strong logical and problem-solving expertise combined with capacity for inventive systems solutions.
- Deliver well-timed, precise and proficient products under intense workloads and challenging priorities.
- Ability to perform well under time-constraints and with several projects.
- Superb written verbal communication skills, management, and motivation skills that successfully interact with the staff and the management.
Sales Representative (Jan. 2007 to Jun.2007)
Pierce Promotions, Verizon Kiosk, New York
- Assisted customers with the purchases of Verizon Sales
- Utilized promotions as a tool to assist kiosk groups to meet monthly/yearly sales.
- Manage group meetings.
Assistant (Mar. 2003 to Jun. 2006)
People, Inc. New York
- Assisted special requirements, individuals with duties relating to daily living.
- Helped children to follow and plan for the future goals, like education objectives, career objectives etc.
Receptionist (Aug. 2008 to Apr. 2005)
Dr. Satish K. Monngia Jamestown, New York
- Planned appointments for office, and patient examinations hospitals.
- Took the patients into examination hall to do check up with them prior to their visit with doctor.
- Help with the paperwork for an insurance claims
Group Head/Teacher (Oct. 2003 to Jun. 2004)
YMCE-ROK, Jamestown, New York
- Ready class plans for the students.
- Taught science, math, and computers.
Customer Service Rep (Mar. 2003 to Jul. 2003)
Top Market, Jamestown, New York
- Stabled and planned store-wide sales and an inventory.
- Closed/opened registers.
Cashier/ Sales Rep (Oct. 2001 to Feb. 2003)
Old Navy, New York
- Assisted clients with store-wide purchases and done inventory control.
- Released credit card acts for the customers.
More than 500-hours of devoted community services, Reading, Traveling, Basketball