#hospice of el paso
Texas Palliative Center
Texas Palliative Center is the first and only facility built with the highest standards to provide palliative and hospice care in El Paso.
Palliative care has grown as an international movement which promotes quality care at the end of life. All of our services are based on collaborative knowledge and research and our activities are guided by ethical principles of autonomy, justice, truth and confidentiality.
Global Hospice is proud to have built this center for the El Paso community. End of life care decisions are hard. End of life is hard and can be painful. It is now when our loved ones need us. Now is the time to provide them with the best knowledgeable care. Call Texas Palliative Center today to learn more about our services and how we can help.
The Dying Process
The dying process may include pain, withdrawal, changes in appetite, elimination, breathing, changes in body temperature, disorientation, agitation, restlessness, agitation, surge of energy and other complicated symptoms. We make each person s dying experience comfortable and peaceful as each one is unique.
What Can You Do?
- Take the opportunity to say what you need to say to your loved one. Even if he or she is not responding, your loved one is with you and he/she can still hear and feel your presence.
- Listen to your heart and follow its guidance.
- Many people choose this time to say I am sorry . Do it if necessary.
- Others prefer to share expressions of gratitude for a wonderful life full of happiness and sorrow.
- If you feel the need to hold the patient s hand, do it.
- Always remember that tears are normal and part of a healthy ending of a lifelong relationship. Tears are also a sign of your love.
Work With Us!
The Texas Palliative Center adheres to high standards of professional ethics. We provide equal opportunity in employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other condition or status protected by law. The Texas Palliative Center is a drug free company and therefore all employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing. All possible employees must be clear of any criminal charges.
24 hour admission services available. Call us today (915) 543-6060.
Our agency is licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, certified by the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services and accredited to higher standards by The Joint Commission.
ALWAYS EXCEEDING STANDARDS
Texas Palliative Center
1817 Wyoming Ave.
El Paso Texas 79903
Tel: (915) 543-6060
Fax: (915) 543-9350
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
The international palliative concept brought to you by
Global Hospice Care