South Africa 5 Star Hotels
South Africa has become a popular tourist destination where travellers from all over the world come to explore its beautiful sceneries, cosmopolitan cities, magnificent wildlife and great sights. As a top leisure and business travel destination, South Africa features some of Africa’s most exclusive and luxurious five-star hotels some of which are operated by international hotel groups such as Hilton, Radisson Blu, Hyatt and Starwood, others which are privately owned boutique hotels.
Selected five-star hotels in South Africa are member hotels of prestigious hotel groups or associations such as The Leading Hotels of the World and the Relais Chateaux hotel group. These prestigious afflictions ensure that discerning guests can expect the highest standards of international hospitality in regards to the provided services and facilities.
Hotel groups which are immediately associated with elegant hotels in South Africa are the excellent Collection by Liz McGrath as well as the outstanding properties belonging to the Red Carnation Hotel Group.
Best 5-star hotels in Johannesburg ( Gauteng Province):
- Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Sandton
- Fairlawns Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Westcliff
- 54 on Bath Hotel, Rosebank.
Best 5-star hotels in Cape Town (Western Cape):
- Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town city centre
- Cape Grace Hotel, Victoria Alfred Waterfront
- One and Only Cape Town Resort, Victoria Alfred Waterfront
- Table Bay Hotel, Victoria Alfred Waterfront
- Twelve Apostles Hotel Spa, Camps Bay
- Ellerman House Spa, Bantry Bay
- Cellars Hohenort Hotel Spa, Constantia.
Best 5-star hotels in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal):
- Hilton Durban, Durban city centre
- Oyster Box Hotel, Umhlanga
- Fairmont Zimbali Lodge, Umhlanga
- Fairmont Zimbali Resort, Umhlanga
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Umhlanga.