Welcome to Agap Hospice Care of South Carolina
At Agap Hospice, we provide a loving faith-based environment that offers compassionate end of life care to individuals and their families. We understand the challenges that come with having a loved one with a terminal illness, and we want to help. Selecting quality hospice care is necessary to maintaining their quality of life and easing your concerns as a patient or caregiver.
We encourage you to learn more about the wonderful benefits to choosing us as your hospice partner.
What is South Carolina Hospice Care?
Hospice care focuses on the needs and well being of those with a terminal illness, regardless of the type of disease. Unlike a hospital, which focuses on treatment of the disease, a hospice focuses on the patient as a person and helping them to live comfortably. Not only do we help with caregiver tasks, such as dressing, feeding, and bathing, we also provide emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families.
Agap Hospice Your Guide to the Hospice Journey
At Agap Hospice, you can be sure that we value our patients and give them a high standard of respect and care. It is never too early to begin the hospice journey, as many patients and their families have discovered the hospice difference for themselves and actually wished that they had enrolled sooner.
What are the benefits to receiving hospice care at Agap ? These and much more:
- Opportunity to reflect and write down the patient s health wishes to prepare patients and their families ahead of time.
- Patients receive care in the comfort of an assisted living/skilled nursing center.
- Grief support and an aided transition for the family after the patient s passing.
- Experienced physicians and care team who focus on the comfort and well being of the patient by minimizing pain and discomfort.
- Prevents caregiver burnout and gives family members a chance to spend time with their loved one and resolve unfinished matters.
- Improved quality of life for the patient, who is surrounded by acceptance, respect, and dignity.
Our convenient locations throughout South Carolina are ready to help you.